Followers

Home

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Well here I am and its Saturday, what a few weeks we are having.

It is a great help that I have my craft to take my mind off all the troubles with the family and my partner.

There is so much one can cope with but with the help of Barbara Gray's blog and her great comments and inspirations it gets me through.

Here is a picture that I have coloured in to try to relax. I hope you like it.

There are times in life that one has to sit back and think about what you have not what you want.

I have a loving partner, wonderful children (although now adults) and Sister. I live in a fantastic home and enjoy the garden although that can be difficult to do at times.

I will end now with the picture. See you again soon.

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen