Followers

Home

Friday, 20 November 2015

Christmas Advent Calendar

Good afternoon,

 been busy these last few days but thought I would share what I have finished making today.

 I did wonder if it was suitable for a challenge but the one I looked at is "cards" ..... 

oh well I am sure my grandson will be pleased with it. 






I made the unit as "per the instructions" 





Then with many ideas in my head I came up with the finished product..... 

I used gilding wax around the edges, gesso white paint for the areas that were papered on the unit. Sticking papers on the top and sides to finish 

I die cut out numbers in gold card to stick onto the boxes.


Now I just need to fill the little boxes and deliver it to Farran. 





2 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous, check out my hearts post on my blog for challenges to ehter with it. There is also a not just cards challenge listed on my monthly list on my sidebar. It deserves to be entered into challenges. Somebody is going to be very happy to receive this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks gorgeous! I wanted to make something like this for my son, but never got around to it! Will bookmark this for later!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen