Followers

Home

Sunday, 15 November 2015

Clarity Stamp Challenge - November Clean and Simple

Hi there -  here is my card for the


I had the idea in my head and finally it took place and here is the finished result, I thought by keeping to all the same colour hue would keep it clean and simple.




How I made it is shown in the following photos. 

Made the background using distress inks and sprayed with water
Decisions on what to use..... Yes its just the top trees just right.


Having inked the trees and then used a mask to cover the trees, used my hill template to make the background still using the same colour.



Then using my Spectrum Noir pencils coloured in the trees with a moon above the trees. 


Then using the words Best wishes without the line placed below the trees. 

Did try to do a black line around the picture but finally thought NO not right so cut down the final picture. 

Final stage is to mount and attach to card with coloured cards behind.



I hope you like this card..... Simple and Clean....

7 comments:

  1. Very clean and simple live what you have done and colours used Good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping to just one colour works a treat. An elegant card. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple but so effective. Lovely. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As it says in the brief, your card is clean and simple, well done! Best wishes in this month's challenge. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely example of a CAS card. I really like how you've used one Colour theme. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card! It's definitely one of my favourites from those submitted so far!! Love the colours and that tree stamp might have to find it's way in to my shopping basket. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen