Followers

Home

Saturday, 14 November 2015

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Christmas Trees

Good morning A new Challenge today that I have not entered before.



I do love trees and this seemed so me to make.

Finished card 

close up of the trees 
having made the background and sprayed with water used homemade template for hills 



The workings of the trees using gilding wax to make into coloured trees. 

hills moon and mounted onto backing card and white card which has been coloured to match the blue theme. 

Stamping whiter ribbon with Happy Christmas 






 The finished card had glitter added to the background which is easier to see than in the photos. Purple ribbon added in the corners with gem stones also. 

Hope you like this card and thanks for popping in. 


5 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous. Good to see you getting to grips with your blog and more followers, keep commenting on other blogs and followers will come. With my DT hat on thank you for entering our Crafty Ribbons challenge too. There is a list of the challenges I like on my sidebar if you are interested x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous creation the design is so clever with wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge and welcome to blog land Love and hugs Carole x Design Team Memeber at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Pen, just popping in to say thanks for calling in on me !! Must say I adore all your fantastic creativity sweetie !! Look forward to seeing what you do next....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Pen. I really like the background you created and the textured trees too, Well done. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. I'm your latest follower :)
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning All, Many thanks for all your lovely comments and "following" me. I am new to this blogging business however finding a really fun.

    Crafty hugs All Pen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen