Followers

Home

Sunday, 29 November 2015

Eat drink and be merry - Stars


Morning All

Well I pleased to welcome my new followers since yesterday, very pleased to see you on my blog.

The grandchildren enjoyed receiving  their Advent Calendars yesterday. 

:) 


For my next card 




Challenges





I used Clarity Stamp star stencil and inked with Distress inks first



I  then, with a pad used Cosmic Paste to make the stars sparkle


I then highlighted to white card with pink and blue distress inks across the stars.


Then I made the topper for a sentiment - stamped onto topper the words in the same colour as the stars. 

Final part was to attach a bow and gems. 

I hope you like the card.




4 comments:

  1. H Pen, it's a lovely card, and I do like the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the colours and sparkle
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the sparkle and the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the shine. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen