Followers

Home

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Penny black and more challenge

Here is my entry for the Penny Black and More Challenge




I made the bauble stencil myself with my Brother Scan N Cut

I then used 2 different colours for the inside of the bauble 

Stamped using Clarity stamps inside with the Santa and his reindeer
and the ho ho ho.

The background is stencil with a snowflake stencil 

Wording then stamped from Clarity Stamps

and finally mounted onto a lightly dusted card with a blue background. 

Oh and glitter added too.

Hope you like it. 

Happy crafting

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for al your lovely comments, honoured to be your first followere. Fab card, great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Marianne - I am only just getting to grips with having a blog. So very pleased that I have you as my first follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the design!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bauble, and it's already on my to do list for this year, let's hope I get to it and it's as beautiful as yours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen