Followers

Home

Monday, 9 November 2015

Hobby Art stamp entry for this Month November 2015

Good evening and thanks for popping in


It's been a busy day today been making Christmas cards for the coming village hall coffee morning and the Christmas fair next month.

I have glitter all over the place.

Now I have had a chance to enter a card to 


I have to say that my favourite flower has always been the poppy so this card just had to be done.


I have been entering this challenge for a few months now and really enjoy the challenges.


Now I think I had best finish for today have my Proggy rug to do and time to relax. 

Crafty hugs 

X

BLOG CHALLENGE ENTRY



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours. Would be good to give your posts a title and labels for your future reference. I know your blog is fairly new but check out my posts. Also the bigger the pictures the better. Depends upon your layout but my pics are extra large. Many people like me use iPads and so images are smaller than on pcs x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen