Followers

Home

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Little Claire's Designs Challenge 63 - Christmas in White Theme




Little Claire's Designs Challenge 63 - Christmas in White Theme 

Good afternoon I worked on this challenge yesterday, would have put it on blog but had problems with the photos, not up to scratch so had to wait to charge up the battery for my camera :) 

I hope you like the results





I used Sue Wilson dies to cut out the background, poinsettias and trees.

first time  I have used double sided sticky paper to glitter up the background with Cosmic Shimmer diamond snow and I think it worked really well. 

Next was to cut out the poinsettias 

I mounted the main part onto silver mirri card and  then  mounted onto "a hint of gold card stock" for the main card blank. 

 Cosmic shimmer Iced Snow on the poinsettias and tree and background spots to highlight the points. 



The final part was to mount the flowers, sentiment and tree onto the background and wait for everything to dry and set. :) 

So this is the final card now completed. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love wow cards and the flowers are so pretty. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at little claire x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen