Followers

Home

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Saturday delivery

Hi thanks for popping in.

Still not feeling very well but got a lovely surprise 

Marianne mentioned me in her blog. How lovely it that. So many thanks

I am off to deliver to my grandchildren their Advent Calendars today


I have made 3 in total all slightly different - now that I am off to deliver them I can mention my blog to the rest of the family. So hope to get a few more followers. 

Hope to be back into crafting tomorrow. I do miss it. 

How was your Black Friday ??? 

Computer was soooooooooooo slow - much better today. 

So Crafty hugs 




8 comments:

  1. You did a great work with this calendar!
    love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Pam, I am a new follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous advent calendar Pen, your Grandchildren will love these.
    I just popped over from Marianne's blog to say Hi, I'm have a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your grandchildren are very lucky to get this gorgeous advent calendar. Marianne and I follow each others blogs, so I popped over from her blog. I have also joined your blog. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this advent calendar is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen, popped over from Marianne's blog and so pleased I did as you have beautiful creations here, I love the Advent Calenders, your Grandchildren will love them, they are works of Art. I'm going to press the follow button, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful advent calenders, I'm sure your grandchildren will love them
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see some of my friends following you now. These advent calendars are fab

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen