I had a few moments to remember Dad at 11am today while I had a 2 minute silence at my craft table.
Now I thought I would try something new, that I have not tried before.
I have seen several posts from Barbara Gray Clairtystamps showing how to make background papers using shaving foam.
A new technique for me !!!!
SO with tin to the ready I had a go.
Boy what a mess I got into
This is the result of the first prints taken and then more distress inks added.
My main problem was HOW to clean off the shaving foam from the papers.
I used different papers, thin 120gsm (No good) Glossy card (Great) and 230gsm white stock card (Great)
I think over all I like the glossy (more expensive) however will see how the stock card fairs when I come to use it.
One thing to note is do not try to use ALL the tin in one go. Many small is best, clean away and start again.
I ended using a cloth to clean the papers much better than using a ruler !!!
So here are my results.
Taking a copy
White card stock
First copy on card stock
Next on Glossy paper
On thin paper - it buckles !!!
And now its time to clean up and get on with the housework !!!
Thanks for popping in