Followers

Home

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Well I have just up loaded this card for a new Challenge 





I made this using Sheena Douglass Poppy dies to cut out the poppy petals and leaves and twigs

The petals were then painted with Waterclours and allowed to dry.


 Then I stamped with Ranger Distress Inks the petals and leaves to give the veins of the flowers and leaves. 

Next - when the leaves were wet I lightly painted with water to colour the copy paper. 

The background is using a stencil inked with the same colour hue and then background was mounted on mirri board 

I coloured the card with the same inks so that it all matched. 

The final thing was to put a bit of glitter in the center of the flowers. 

The poppies were fun to make using "copy paper" stamped with inks and then "scrunched up" to give a bit of texture. 


Well we will see how I get on. First time I have entered this card for a challenge. 

Thanks for popping in 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen