Followers

Home

Monday, 2 November 2015

Well its funny old day.... or I could say its a funny old day each day.

I have been trying to sort out another challenge and almost got it done. Its for 





Now I know that Time Flies but for me it zooms where have all the years gone? 

It only seems like yesterday that our home came across from Finland in a container, and here we are 4 years in our lovely log cabin. 


And as for my children well they have children now.

Its good to remember the good times

to hand onto those moments that we can.

I will try to show my workings on the challenge just need to sort out how to do it.

Pictures should not be a problem but we will see so here is a taster of my work so far :) 




Oh dear the picture is upside down but hay ho 
I am sure it "will be ok on the night" 

Thanks for popping in 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen