Followers

Home

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Well that took some doing but got there in the end.

Here is my 2nd card for the Christmas Sweet Stamp Challenge 




I made the bauble stencil myself with my Brother Scan N Cut

I then used 2 different colours for the inside of the bauble 

Stamped using Clarity stamps inside with the Santa and his reindeer
and the ho ho ho.

The background is stencil with a snowflake stencil 

Wording then stamped from Clarity Stamps

and finally mounted onto a lightly dusted card with a blue background. 

Oh and glitter added too.

Hope you like it. 

Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo pretty. I love the pastel colors and then that black sleigh is awesome across it. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love the colours!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen