Followers

Home

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

A special Stag


Morning - how is your day 

Mine started very early at 4am as I could not sleep but enough about that 

I have made this card for my Partners Fathers birthday which is 2 days before Christmas !!!


So this is a Special card for Christmas 



Using a Hint of gold card I sprayed it with water and put Color Burst powders onto the card
and waited for them to work. 

Allowed to dry over night 

I then used the Stag Clarity Stencil using Black inks. 

Mounted onto cream card. 

I have not used a sentiment as I think Father may like to frame this card later :) 


Hope you like this Special card 

and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thanks for popping in 

4 comments:

  1. Great technique!! It turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful- and "manly" too. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous! Love the background and bold stamp!
    Thanks so much for joining in at LC Designs!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen