Followers

Home

Monday, 28 December 2015

Back to normal ..... and I am in the Top 5

Morning ......

Well its back to normal today for me.... Den has gone to work
so home alone .... and now crafting

First had a nice surprise this morning .....

I see I made it into the Top 5 for Crafting from the Heart Challenge - 91

with this card 



Not sure why but 
missed crafting yesterday not sure what happened to be honest, 
did a load of baking, and washing. 

Oh yes.... 

was making my Sister her birthday card....will show it after 1st January 
just in case she looks at my blog :) 

Watched TV - the floods are just terrible up country and my heart 
goes out to all those who are effected.


Will add another page shortly with today's card

Crafty hugs to everyone

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen