Followers

Home

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Beige Bunny




Thanks for popping in again

on the Christmas Eve and hope I find you all relaxed and ready for
THE BIG DAY

CHRISTMAS

I would like to wish everyone a very 
Happy Christmas and a Wonderful Crafty New Year.

So .....

Here is Beige Bunny :) 

Here is a Digi stamp card 



I have used from the Feeling Festive USB stick for this image

coloured in with alcohol  pens 

added glitter and a sentiment from Hunkydory

Mounted onto black card and then onto a white card blank..

I hope my family like Beige Bunny who is going to them today.

Got the family coming over which will be lovely.



Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderfully crafty New Year too!
    Love this image - super card!
    Thank you for sharing with Little Claire!
    Susan
    DT for Little Claire Digi!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen