Followers

Home

Monday, 14 December 2015

Button Tree


Happy Monday morning


Well its me again and have just spotted one of my most 
favourite subjects Trees and thought I would enter the following card for a couple of
other challenges while I am about it.

I do have another card ready to up load for the Craft Barn Challenge later today :)


So here is a card which I have not shown before or entered into a competition



I stamped the tree image from Woodware  onto a coloured card blank in green ink

Then used gems, Craftwork cards candi buttons, and  Tonic Nova pearl drops onto the areas within the tree.

Die cut out the sentiments and stars

Simple but effective I think. :)




I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 
Will try to pop in again later with more updates.

Thanks for looking

Crafty hugs x 


6 comments:

  1. Very nice card, love how you decorated the tree, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very effective, fabulous image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, brilliant design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Bubble Tree! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Merry Christmas, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the Craft Barn challenge with your fabulous tree.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen