Followers

Home

Monday, 21 December 2015

Christmas Cat

Tis me again today

Here is my card for today. :) 

Now need to get on with the housework :( but I would really like to do more crafting
who wouldn't .......


 I have used Hunkydory card stock and toppers

I have made a snow cover for the kitten 
Added a bow to match the colours of the card



I have then used the Claritystamp boarder stamps and line sentiments to 
the bottom. 

I hope you like it 


I would like to enter this to the following 

Challenges 





6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, the topper is so cute and like the design. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Emerald Creek Dares.
    -Katelyn DT member at Emerald Creek

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - lovely little image and I love your layout design :-)
    Nah - let the housework wait I say !!! LoL
    Thank you very much for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute kitty topper and wonderful card design. Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little kitten in the lovely snowy scene.
    Thank you for entering our challenge this month at Penny Black and More.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! I love that wee kitten! Thanks for sharing with us at Emerald Creek Dares, Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen