Followers

Home

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Christmas cats with ribbon and gems



Tis me again

I am not sure whether to try this but have made this card for a special friend 

But have used Hunkydory kits and not sure if this is OK

Well I will give it a go for the following 

Challenges




And I am sure I will be advice one way or the other


I have made this by using a topper from hunkydory crafts

attaching onto a blue card blank from Craftwork cards

then adding a border at the bottom with gems 

also gems at the top. 

Making a white ribbon and attaching 

Well my favorite things at Christmas are my stocking full of presents. 

So here they are with Kittens a double wammy ......:) 

Thanks for popping in again

7 comments:

  1. Seriously cute card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our Favourite Things at Christmas challenge
    Enjoy your stocking - not too long to wait now :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, those kitties are delish. Just a reminder you need to use some 'stamping' when you enter our challenges. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' girls this week for our 'Christmas Presents' challenge. Hope you'll come back and play with us again for our last challenge of the year. Big hugs and have fun in the lead up to Christmas. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - silly me - yes of course I should have used a stamp... Will do something different :)

      Happy days Pen x

      Delete
  3. How sweet that is. Those little kitties are gorgeous and I really love the design and layout of your card. :-D
    I hope you enjoy your stocking and get loads of prezzies :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenge :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas card, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Christmas creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our Ribbon Girl December 'Anything Goes' challenge with your gorgeous card - good luck!

    Anne x

    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen