Followers

Home

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Church in winter


Here is a card for today .... no sign of snow here what about you.

I have called this Church in Winter 






I have used Hobby Art Stamp onto watercolour paper

Used my watercolours to paint the picture

Then to add some bling using glitter - 3 different sorts. !!!

Mounted onto dark blue, very pale blue and then onto dark blue card,






Challenges 





Thanks for popping in

will try to see you again tomorrow

Family coming over so best get on with the baking.

Crafty hugs

x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love this! It makes me think of perfect small towns at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with lots of sparkles!!!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen