Followers

Home

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Craft Fair

Hi All 

I went to my local Village Hall Christmas Market 
yesterday.

So glad I was at long last feeling better. It was a lovely evening with plenty of music and fun. 

Here is a photo of my stall. 




I was very pleased that after much frustration and communications my new stand to display 
my cards arrived just in time for me to use. 

Wonderful - wonder why I had not got one sooner?

Think maybe another one is needed as a "Christmas Prezzy ! " to me :) 


I am off for a Table top sale later today so fingers crossed.

I will be back tomorrow with more ramblings and thoughts but 
for today my heart goes out to all those who are being affected by 
Desmond. 

Thanks for popping in 


3 comments:

  1. Hope you did well today at the sale. Your table looks well stocked. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely cards there. Glad you got your stand in time. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cards there, they do look best on a display stnd don't they, looks like the ones I have. Hope sales were good

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen