Followers

Home

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Father Christmas and Made the top 3 :)

Hi thanks for popping in again (hopefully)

I have been thinking would it be nice to set myself a challenge to post each day with a new card.

Now there's a thing ..... is that a New Years Resolution? 

We will see. 

Pleased to say I made the top 3 in the Crafty Ribbons challenge 

and here is the badge will post it onto my web site. 



So what have I been doing today 

Making another card :) 

Hope you like it 



I started off stamping a father Christmas from Hobby Art with permanent ink


Using my Alcohol pens to colour and watercolours to make the background. 


Mounted onto red card with twine around the corners.

Made a paper bow from Hunkydory.

Mounted onto Craftwork Cards card blank. 


Then used ribbon down the side with gems top and bottom.

I hope you like it and will accept it for the following and HE meets the criteria 

Challenges 

Crafty ribbons challenge - 139 - CULTURAL CHRISTMAS with ribbon

(Not sure if Father Christmas is Cultural but will give him a go) 

















4 comments:

  1. He's very cute and I love the ribbon accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp of Jenny's. Sweet card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was very pleased to see you made top three, well deserved. Very cute card and yes it does count as cultural so thankd for playing at crafty ribbons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Santa and perfect for the challenge theme.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
    Have a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen