Followers

Home

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Gingerbread Men

Hi Its me again

Hope you don't mind but I had a brainwave and thought of this for a card.

I MUST be feeling better. 

So here it is


I hope you will accept my 2nd entry to this 

Challenge 


 First I cut out gingerbread men (middle one) mounted onto pink card (right one) and then I put ribbon around the middle. 


Next was to look for a paper from my stash. Here is one I made earlier



Mount the paper onto shaped card and stamp with the line of trees from Clarity Stamps





Final part attach gingerbread men and ribbons to the corners.

All in all really quite pleased with the results :) 

Hope you like it 


3 comments:

  1. Sweet little gingerbread men. Love the background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those gingerbread men, so cute. Of course we accept another entry at Crafty Ribbons, good luck

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen