Followers

Home

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

I am a winner

Afternoon all and thanks for popping in....

I have just come home from having battled the shops - just for food - 
and its sooooooooooooo busy. 

My usual day for shopping is Tuesday, I only go once a week 
as I live 14 mile round trip from the main shops.

But today although I was at the shops by 8.30 am this morning 
I am sure every one including the dogs were shopping....

But its done for this week....

Came home to a lovely surprise 


How fantastic is that ???? 

Here is the card for you to see.... in case you missed it.


I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a 
Wonderful Crafting New Year.

Will try to pop in again before Christmas 

Crafty hugs 

xx

1 comment:

  1. It is a lovely card and your tree is inspired and a deserved winner. Thanks for playing along with the current challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen