Followers

Home

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

I was a winner last month and now Guest Designer !

Well here I am and have to say 

I was a winner last month with the Clarity Stamp Challenge and I am 

A GUEST DESIGNER THIS MONTH 



So now I can show you my work

 and if you click on the link it will tell you a little more about myself !!!



and the link will explain more about how I made this card. 


ps Thank you for all the lovely comments I have received over the last couple of days
its just what I have needed :) 



5 comments:

  1. Well done and what a gorgeous card. Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win. Beautiful card and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Emerald Creek Dares Challenge! Cheers, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! Great card! Thanks for taking the time and sharing with us at Emerald Creek Dares Challenge.
    -Katelyn DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win and your GDT spot! Lovely card :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen