Followers

Home

Monday, 14 December 2015

Ice and snow Winter trees


Bit of a busy day today !!!

Must remember to hang out the washing - getting bit carried away with my crafting :) 

Another card to enter before the time runs out 

Winter Trees - Ice and Snow

Said I like trees 

I made this with a blue backing paper and die cut out the Sue Wilson Trees, 
embossed them and used Cosmic Ice glitter on top

Then used glitter to make the snow.

Backed with dark blue card onto white embossed card stock to make a card blank.

Hope you like it :) 






Would like to enter it in the following 

Challenge 

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous card - I feel like I could just stroll right in there :-) Lovely background and super trees. Perfect :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen