Followers

Home

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Peace at Christmas

Sunday Morning 

Thanks for popping in...... been a bit slow in getting started today but got my
thinking cap on and made this card.

I would like to enter in the following 


Challenges





I have this paper in my stash which I painted with gold and silver paints
 
I then stamped the image with Clarity Stamp
Die cut out the picture and threaded ribbon in and out of the holes



Mounted onto gold mirri card and then onto a white card blank.

Attached gold gems in the corners and then added a vintage lace bow. 

I hope you like the picture


Thanks for popping in and see you all being well tomorrow. :) 


3 comments:

  1. I really love that manger scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the effect with the silver!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Graph'it Marker Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen