Followers

Home

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Presents and ribbon

Good Morning All

What a beautiful day it is outside while I am sitting at my craft table making this card. 

Been able to peg out the washing too. 
Think I may get out later into the garden. So much to do but so wet underfoot. 

Glad I have my crafting. 


Challenges 




Well here is my card :) 



 I used Hobby Art Father Christmas Stamp with Chloe's present parcel 

With Cosmic Watercolours painted the picture 



Sorry about the quality of the photos being bit blurred did not check before I finished. 

Silly me. 

I used a Clarity stencil for the background using Peacock Distress ink colour
Used black pen to make shaped edge - cut out the shape, attached to a card blank. 

Final part gems in the corners with ribbons from my box. 
Hope you like it

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card and stenciled background, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and love the Santa image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen