Followers

Home

Monday, 7 December 2015

Snowman and his dog

Hi All thanks for popping in.

What a beautiful day today, I have been able to "peg out" and pick raspberries. 
Yes raspberries - last year I was picking them on Christmas Day !!!


Well it is not really weather today for snowmen but thought I would spend the day
making a card for the following challenges. 

Challenges 



Penny black all sorts - December

Scrap & craft Inspirations challenge 16 - anything goes


Well I hope this card meets all the criteria



First I used Clarity Stamp Chromo Card which is shinny used a brayer to ink up the colour using distress ink Denim

Note I place a mask moon on the card.

Then using Clarity stamps inked up the background trees.

Cut out the white trees, snowman in white card and the dog in kraft card.











The ribbon is made with vintage lace.


The final part was to paint in the snow.

Hills by the way are made using a hill paper template.

Hope you like the result.


See you tomorrow with another card.
And hopefully no snow

9 comments:

  1. So cute. Don't like this mild weather, need some crisp frosty mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love using my moon mask too...the trees look awesome. I saw you on another blog so wanted to come over and I love your work. Have also joined as a new follower.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a lovely winters scene, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I like your night snowman card! There is a lot of perspective. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Snowman card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Snowman card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scene you have created.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful snowy scene and the trees in the background look so nice.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes with a stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen