Followers

Home

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Special delivery


Morning All

Well Christmas Cakes are in the oven again - yesterdays not sure 
what happened but rather disappointed with them 
so trying again ...


I have made this Card for my Sister-in-Law who loves her cat
so thought she would love these :)




I have used a Hunkydory topper, stamped around with Clarity Stamps. 





Then coloured in the leaves, berries and stars.

Put glitter glue on

Used Distress inks with a Clarity brush to colour the white areas of the topper.

Mounted onto red card and finally onto a white card blank.

Then made a pink bow and placed it on the side of the card. 

I do hope she will be pleased with it. 



I would like to enter this card for the following 

Challenges



5 comments:

  1. So cute, hope the cakes turned out better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining us at http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and what gorgeous little kitties. :-)
    I do hope your cakes will come out better this time around :-D
    Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Warm holiday wishes!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen