Followers

Home

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Tree for summer


Morning All

Well what a day it is now - rain rain and more rain. :( 

So here is a card for summer. 

I do love trees.



 I have used Clarity Stamps for this picture 


I made a foam pad first and stamped the image onto it using black archival ink
Then put Distress inks onto the pad and pressed the stamp onto the foam pad.

If you follow

Then stamped the stamp onto the card.

Put a sky on using a cloud mask, made some hills for the background 

And used my paint brush to make the foreground hills.



Final part was to stamp birds into the picture


Mount onto black card - draw a black line around and mount onto "lightly" hand  coloured 
white card. 



I hope you like it - something to look forward to. 

Challenges 




3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done- very creative. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty trees, thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Merry Christmas, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen