Followers

Home

Friday, 8 January 2016

A late Coming of Father Christmas

Hiya thanks for popping in

How are you all today?

I had a lovely walk yesterday while the sun was still shining and 
will post the photos later. 

YOU will not believe it ... so many wild flowers out in the hedgerow. 

I feel so lucky to live in the countryside. 
A very special place.
It gives me time to reflect on the past year, thoughts for the new year
and realise I am powerless over things I can-not change.

But now for today...
 its raining again !!! But on the good side at least its not snowing.
although I do love taking photos in the snow. :)


Well here is a card "ready" for Christmas 2016 !!!





I used Hobby Art Stamp for the Father Christmas 
onto my hand crafted paper stash.

Then painted with both Cosmic Shimmer Paints and Watercolour paints
Used White Acrylic  paint for the "fur" and added glitter while wet.

Then used Tonic drops in the corners.

Added more glitter to the lantern and dots on the card
mounting onto a white card blank.

The colours for the face I see are not too clear on the photo 
look much better in "real life"

Well I would like to enter for the following 

Challenge 





10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pen. He looks a really traditional Santa. Your fur technique works really well. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start for 2016. A great image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image...I used it on my DT card, too! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Father Christmas challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Santa image and so beautifully coloured, I just love the whole card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas card Pen, a super Santa image.
    We have had daffodils in flower in our garden since the beginning of November!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and your coloring is super. Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges.

    Rema - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, loving the background and the fur on his coat :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I too love that background. Thanks for playing along at Bizzy Becs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fantastic image and you've showcased it splendidly. Great card!
    Thanks for sharing it over at with Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

  10. A fabulous Christmas card! Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at BizzyBecs
    XOXO
    Mel (DT)

    coccolediscrap.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen