Followers

Home

Monday, 4 January 2016

Are they trees or flowers...... An new technique

Afternoon All

I have been busy this morning making my Sons 40th Birthday card
were does the time go seems only like yesterday he was born. 

Will show that at a later date "just in case" he has a look at my blog
do not wish to spoil the surprise   :) 

How are you all today.... back to normal day .... after all the 
Christmas and New Year celebrations. 


So here is a quick card I have made today.

Are they trees or are they flowers ? 


I have used a new technique using a Gelli Plate
to make the reflection.

Put masking tape onto the plate first, inked up my stamp from Claritystamps with 
brown / black soot distress ink
and stamped onto the plate.

Then the magic - placed card, from my stash,


onto the Gelli plate and took off a "reflection"


Then inked up in Black Archival ink and stamped the "true" image


Made a bit of a hill and ground

Added a sentiment to the card from Craftwork Cards.

mounted onto white card blank which I have coloured a light blue to blend in
with the rest of the Blue Theme. 

and Bingo Done..


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





2 Crafty Girls Challenge - Winter blues / Anything Goes


Crafty hugs and look forward to hearing from you
I really do appreciate all you lovely comments

x

Pleased to say I have made the Top 3

 in the December Challenges for



6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous. So many awesome colors, a great image, and creativity that has NO end. I would be honored to have you stop by and play along with us in these fun challenges:
    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    CropStop - Anything Goes
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    I hope that you will join us. It's always fun to make new blog friends, and I LOVE your art. Please stop by to join us, and have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something new! Love it! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great technique this is Pen. Thanks for sharing. I love the colours you've used. I don't use my gelli plate nearly enough. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen