Followers

Home

Saturday, 16 January 2016

B is for Butterflies - Tag

Morning All 

Thought I would try something new and that is to
design Tags. Been thinking they are rather small. 

I have a bundle of tags that came with a kit from 
Craftwork Cards and thought great I know the 
challenge to enter with these. 


So here is my first Tag which I made yesterday 
using Card-io Stamps




I stamped the tag with Card-io stamps after 
I used pink distress inks to colour the background.




Then various pink colours to stamp the butterflies
Added a cut out acetate butterfly 


Added the definition and birthday wishes die cut sentiment and ribbon. 

Hope you like it

Was going to enter it for The Craft Barn Challenge but I have
another B is for .... which I think is slightly different :)

And now I think this is the one for The Craft Barn Challenge....
not happy with my B is for Badger Tag :(
that me - if I am not happy then it wont go in
so got some work to do on it before I enter it.


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



16 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to my butterfly challenge. So nice to see you flutter by. I love the cardio range of small stamps and they are perfect for making the inked background for your pretty tag. I was going to sit out the Craft barn challenge this time but have been inspired by the other entrants. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much Pen. Lovely use of your cardio stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag - reminds me of summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty butterfly tag. The background butterflies in particular look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and summery. A lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and whimsical! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and the acetate butterfly is lovely. It's hard to work on a small area so well done for giving it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty tag sunshine pen, sure to make it's recipient feel very special. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty tag. I like the acetate butterfly you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous first entry for the Craft Barn challenge. I simply adore it, and was delighted you shared it, even if it wasn't your first choice for "B."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely. The acetate butterfly is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty little tag. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty little tag. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely butterflytag, I'm a little puzzled though, the background is pink, but the finished seems white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes so it does but its defo pink must be the lighting on camera. Will try up load another pic later. Close up looks pink-ish. X

      Delete
  15. A very pretty start to the 2016 Craft Barn challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen