Followers

Home

Friday, 15 January 2016

A New Day is Dawning

Afternoon,
and its very brrr one today, getting hail stones on and off all morning.

Thought I would share with you 




I have used the gelli plate and I made a few mistakes along the way 
wont show them on this blog today but will show what I have done with the 
mistakes another time. :)

Just remember to put the right lid on the right inks !!!! 

I tried to follow the instructions on the back of the calendar using 
inks and Clarity stamps. 

Its great fun using the Gelli Plate - although I am new to this technique I 
can see the benefits. And what do they say 
Practice makes perfect !!!

I think I will frame this picture and hang it on the wall...

Hope you like it and thanks for popping in
Keep warm and safe. 

Fingers crossed for a walk after postie has been ....
or may just stay in doors ;) 

Crafty hugs 
Thanks for popping in and 
hopefully see you again soon. 


10 comments:

  1. Very nicely done wish I was in this picture it's beautiful good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. It's a lovely peaceful looking picture. Again, it's a great technique. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done its well worth hanging on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, love the reflection of the trees, a fantastic card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Pen, these images are very clever, love this sort of scene... Reflections well done, sort of Monet look.
    .... ..thanks for popping over and sharing your crafty creations,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab rendition Pen - glad you've tried the gelli-plate. I must admit, it's one of my favourite pieces of crafting kit! Good luck in the Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen