Followers

Home

Monday, 18 January 2016

Cock a doodle do with friends.

Afternoon all.

Been one of those days !!! 

But back to what this blog is all about

I have made this card over the weekend. 


Using Hobby Art stamps
but used them from several different sets to make my "own"
picture.

I used a hand made backing paper.


 Stamped the image using black archival inks
and the grass was stamped in green with various colours for the butterflies.

I coloured in the animals with both watercolour paints and coloured pencils 
to give the effect I wanted.

Coloured the edges with pink and mounted onto a white card blank. 

Hope you like it

Would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 

Hobby Art Blog Challenge - January -- All creatures great and small.





Just back from a walk down to the phone box
and when was the last time you saw one like this?


Thanks for popping in

Crafty hugs

x

ps.
I am having problems uploading to
Hobby Art blog challenge so will have to send entry by email.



5 comments:

  1. I like it very much indeed Pen. Lovely background and I recognize most of these stamps. I love Hobby Arts stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....Just love the image and lovely bright colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....Just love the image and lovely bright colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww such a beautiful card and thank you so much for joining our Ribbon Girl Challenge - Anything goes with an image! Good luck and hope to see you next time! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen