Followers

Home

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Dreams and Wishes

Afternoon all 

Thanks for popping in - been shopping this morning and boy its cold 
and windy outside, 
so now indoors and crafting
as one would. 

Have you used shaving foam yet ?

To make this card I have used a piece of card from my 
 large stash of papers where I 
  been playing with an old tin of shaving foam !!!


 Shaving foam and inks are great fun
and you never know what will happen. 

Had to buy some more shaving foam today!!

So here is my card......



A simple card with sentiment and flowers from 
Inky Doodles - Dandelion stamps. These are NEW stamps for me
been meaning to use them for quite sometime.

I added a small hill at the bottom of the flowers to ground them.
and highlighted different areas on the paper with pencils.

I found an old small piece of ribbon of flowers and cut them into
single flowers for the corners.
Added Cosmic Shimmer Twinkle gold glitter to the Dandelion heads

Mounted onto 2 different green cards onto a white card blank.

Its amazing how a few bibs and bobs can come together to make something new

I would like to enter this card for the following

Challenges 




Crafty boots Challenge - Something old something new


Thank you for your visit today and look forward to
seeing you tomorrow

Crafty hugs

10 comments:

  1. Your card looks lovely Pen. I like the way you've grounded the flowers too. This is a fun technique. I only tried it again quite recently. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd not found Delicious Doodles Challenge till I read your post Pen. I had a card I was able to join in with too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and wonderful colours Pen, gorgeous card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Pen, lovely colours and sweet sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, the dandelions are lovely and the background you have created works so well here. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - I haven't tried the shaving foam technique yet but it looks fab. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen