Followers

Home

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Fairy Child - Fantasy

Afternoon all

Thanks for popping in again

busy morning making cakes and catching up with my blog.

Hope to go out for a walk later,yesterday I forgot to wear my tracker
so did not record my steps !!! Silly OLD me. 

I have found a new site to join and as a result bought 
some Promarkers - just one pack so thought 
what can I create using JUST 6 pens

So using something completely NEW my machine to foil and my NEW ProMarkers
 I made this 

So here is the result 


I started with a topper which I foiled using my Minc machine



Here are some close up photos to show the foiling




I used all six pens in the Letraset ProMarker Pastel Tones set


Wanted to create something different. 

Cut out the topper and added to a background 
then onto a card blank

added a bow and corner "flowers" to the other corners. 

Hope you like it.


Challenges 


Passion for ProMarkers - 328 - Fantasy

Crafting from the Heart - 93 - Anything goes


Thanks for popping in
See you again tomorrow hopefully

Crafty hugs

x

4 comments:

  1. That's really pretty Pen. The Minc looks good fun and lovely colouring too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did with those six pens too, lovely image and card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done great colouring and I love the soft tones . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen