Followers

Home

Thursday, 28 January 2016

For the Ladies - Birthday Wishes

Morning All

Welcome to my latest followers - I get so excited to see
new people following my blog - So a big thank you to you ALL.

Well after thinking yesterday that I was having a 
day of not getting much done.

I ended up with a good selection of New Cards

I have been thinking about CAS cards and came up with this


Sometime I think I try too hard to make something different.

This card was really quite simple to make. 

I started with a WHITE embossed flower card blank.
coloured the flowers in with ProMarkers 


Added a Craftwork cards sentiment 

and a yellow flower. 

I also made one for the boys which I will share at another time.

I would like to enter this card for the following 

Challenges





Thanks for popping in
Hope you have a good day

Crafty hugs

9 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty card Pen. What a lovely embossing folder that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of an embossing folder. Love your colour palette too, it makes a beautiful card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Pen, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty feminine card and lovely CAS design. Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the embossing folder
    Thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CAS cards. I only wish I was better at making them. lol Yours turned out great!
    Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card Pen. I love the idea of colouring the embossed card, it looks really delicate. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our 'clean & simple' challenge. Hugs, Denise (I apologise for my late comment) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Great idea to color the raised flowers. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen