Followers

Home

Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year and its My sister's Birthday !!!!

Well here we are in 2016 .... did you stay up to welcome in the New Year

I must be getting old could not keep my eyes open but 
was woken by fireworks in the Village.

Here I am writing this before our Village Boundary walk where 
"All" the villagers are invited to walk the boundary of the Village and 
depending on your level of fitness is can be a long as 
8 miles - but very few do that.

Back now I managed 3 miles, and the rest managed a lot more
6 miles !!!!!

There is always next year to do better. 

I will post photos later, maybe tomorrow.


But ITS MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY TODAY

and here is the card I made for her.


these are the inside words 



I used John Lockwood's New stamps to make this card

stamped and embossed in various colours onto a "hint of Gold" card stock

Used Cosmic Shimmer watercolours to colour in the flowers.

Added a bow and gems.

I do hope she will like it :) 

and would like to enter it for the following 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for your sister. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge and a Happy New Year. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. I adore snowdrops
    Lea x
    www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your sister loved this card! So soft and it makes me think of spring!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the sentiments inside and out. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! I am planning to host my sister’s birthday party at one of best venues in NYC. Currently busy in estimating expenses for this party. Really want to stick to my budget and will invite guests accordingly.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen