Followers

Home

Friday, 22 January 2016

Hats off to you My Dear Watson

Morning Folks and thanks for popping in

My sister and I are now waiting for the results of an MRI scan 
that our Mum had yesterday, and until the results come back
of course she wont be allowed to come home. 

Not that I think she is in a fit state to come home but you 
know what hospitals are like - All out for the Weekend !

But at least the full time Carer will be at Mums home today
so that's all in place. 

Now for my card for today.

Been using up scraps of paper and paper stash bits and here is the card



Used up a scrap of shaving foam paper by stamping with Clarity Stamp


Used the "wrong" card blank so made it "right" by colouring with Distress inks


Then used a sheet of Craftwork cards paper to cut out the hats, etc
stuck onto the mounted design with sticky pads.

I highlight areas on the topper paper with pencils. and used an 
alcohol pen around the mounted topper in orange to bring the colours all together. 




Think it works - what do you think. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge



Well that is it for now.

Thanks for popping in and see you again hopefully tomorrow

Crafty hugs 

x




12 comments:

  1. What a great card! These hats look so great! We all at www.essaymojo.com
    are a great fans of Sherlock Holmes. So we do really like it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super male card Pen, I love the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and interesting card Pen. I think it all work wonderfully. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. I like all those geometric shapes outlining your hats.
    Its a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the elements to this card and the background too.
    I hope all is well with your Mum?
    Take care, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fun card and love the way you fitted so many hats in yet it is all nicely balanced

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, so many hats!! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card - you made great use of your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun card!
    Many thanks for joining in our 'Just Boys' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - that background works really well.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen