Followers

Home

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Purr-fek Fun cats

Morning thanks for popping in

Gone a bit cold today and very fine mist, no snow yet.
How about you? 

Went for a walk yesterday, it was lovely thought it would have been 
colder but once walking quickly its surprising how one warms up.

I must try to walk more - but I am getting there.

Fingers crossed for another walk later today. 

I have made this card using Little Claire Digi stamp



which I have first foiled on my Minc Machine having printed onto 
stamping card with my Toner Printer.


Mounted 1 topper  onto 2 different coloured papers onto  coloured card blank.
added 3 flowers 


So for the Little Claire Challenge = 1 topper, 2 papers, 3 flowers.

Also I think this cat is having a bit of fun - just a typical cat.

So would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thanks for popping in and have a lovely Sunday

Crafty hugs

x


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet stamp. It doesn't need anything else with the foiling. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great digi stamp as one can resize it. :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love all the cats
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is such a sweet card and I love the foiling - I have never actually seen that done :-)
    It's still warmish here in Greece but they say we have a huge cold front swooping down from the North, so I'm not looking forward to that !!!

    Thank you for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the Minc!
    Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen