Followers

Home

Sunday, 24 January 2016

Sending Hugs

Morning All

Well how are you today? I went for a 2 mile walk yesterday around the block
up and down the very steep hills we have here.
My step monitor said I had done 29 flights of stairs...
and added over 5000 steps to my count. 

I was lovely - almost spring like.

Got to be quick today as I need to bake cakes for the weeks
lunch boxes.

Glad to say I spoke with Mum yesterday, via my Sisters phone, as Mums phone 
still not charged - the person who was sorting it out DID it WRONG 
 although she is
still in hospital and no further tests done yet as its the weekend
just hope and pray tomorrow will be good news.
The swelling on her spine is the main concern now....

But I have to remember I am powerless over people, places and things.

Now for today's card which says it all 
don't you think....



I started off using a new set of John Lockwood stamps that arrived yesterday.

Stamped the flower box and words in Archival inks

Used my one and only Promarker pens  and coloured in the image


Then I cut down the topper and added it to a card blank -  one of the Little Claire Design 
bargain selection 

Added a piece of vintage lace to the edge and added 3 Hunkydory flower toppers

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Thank you for popping in and I hope you have a 
lovely peaceful Sunday

Crafty hugs 


ps if I get time will show my "mistakes" using a Gelli plate later
but out of mistakes come success.... fingers crossed 

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Pen. I don't think you can call it a mistake with a gelli plate. Everyone comes out different so it was just a version of what you wanted is my bet hehe!

    I'm glad you were able to speak to your Mum. That must be a little reassuring for you. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Pen! Love the kraft, CAS design and floral details. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card Pen. I love the image and your flowers are gorgeous. I am impressed the different colour schemes you are achieving with your one pack of promarkers :-) Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'flower power' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Pen, love the fab design and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, very pretty image, I love my promarkers before you know it you will have the full set lol
    Well done on your walk, you definitely deserved a bit of crafty time after that :)

    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Pen!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges for our ribbon and flowers challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen