Followers

Home

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Snowdrops and Dragonflies

Thanks for hopefully popping in again

I really do appreciate your visits and comments.

As I said earlier I wanted to get this card finished for Den's Sisters Birthday 
so 
 here it is. 



I first stamped with embossing powders using the John Lockwood collection 
onto foundation yellow card

Painted in the Snowdrops with Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour paints.


Cut down added a "hint" of yellow around the edges and 
mounted onto 2 different coloured papers 
and onto white card blank.



Finally added Dragonflies from Card-io and 
die cut out Birthday wishes using Tattered Lace Dies.

I would like to enter this card for the following 


Challenges






9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Pen, love your stamps and colours, making me feel Spring like, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Pen. I really like the stamps and the way you've coloured them is so pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty card!! I Love the heat embossed flowers! Thank you for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DY WAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty card!! I Love the heat embossed flowers! Thank you for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DY WAW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shimmer and texture on this is absolutely AMAZING. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Please stop by to join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen