Followers

Home

Monday, 11 January 2016

Swirly cats

Afternoon,,

What sad news about David Bowie - I feel he was one in a million
and part of my childhood. 

I have completed this card today. 

There is 1 bow, 2 cats and 3 gem flowers 



So thought I would post it before I go out for my walk. 

So far so good been having a walk each day since the New Year. 


I used Little Claire's stamp - Swirly cats 
coloured in with pens, pencils and watercolour paints. 


Would like to enter it for the following challenges 

Challenges 



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Pen, a fabulous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty and I love those cats :-)
    Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Pen, love the cat image and your colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a gorgeous card! Such lovely design!
    Thanks so much for joining in the LC Digi challenge! :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen