Followers

Home

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Tale of the Stick and Squeeze boxes

Afternoon - me again.... :) 

Just a quick post this afternoon 

I thought I would show you something I made 
for the Christmas tree 

Squeeze Boxes 



As you can see the middle one has glitter around the edges. Had to use
that red tape to add the glitter - so that I kept a straight line !!!

Here you can see the underside which you squeeze to open up 

I used Tonic dies to make the shape, glued together
added Tonic drops around the edges
and added Ribbon to the top, so as to hang them on branches
and added some sequins I was given.

My grandson loved them - can fill them with chocolate
as a special treat. 


I would like to enter the squeeze boxes for the following


Challenge



-----------------

I am back from a romp around the lanes this afternoon -
went further than I thought and got a bit stuck in the mud
but was able to find a trusted stick and got round Spooky Lane 
without falling in the mud. 

Note to self - were proper walking boots next time
but I did decide on the spur of the moment to walk all the round 
the block. 


This is the "stick" - did you watch the Stick Man over 
Christmas? 

Thanks for popping in and hopefully 
see you tomorrow

Crafty hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Your little boxes are lovely Pen. I'm sure they looked lovely on your tree. It looks as if you had some sunshine this afternoon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute boxes. Yes I did watch The Stick Man, great fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts! Thanks for participating with your creation at our latest challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time and welcome back!

    La Vikinga // member of the Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely crafty creation! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen