Followers

Home

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Tiger tiger

Afternoon all

Thanks for popping in nice to see you to see you nice :) 

Been a bit of a bad 24 hours - not slept at all, head going round and round 
with worry about Mum who was admitted into hospital last night. 

So I have not been myself today.

Trying to sort things out from afar is not easy.

But must think positive and look forward....
don't you think. 

Here is my card for today.


As the saying goes "one I made earlier" as my head is not 
in a crafting mood just now. 

Sorry the picture is not too good to show the glitter on the card. 




I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





6 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, sorry to hear that your mum is unwell and by the sounds of it you don't live near her, that makes things very difficult, so I hope your mum improves quickly and that you manage to cope, obviously a very worrying time for you.
    Your card is fabulous, what a magnificent image and great design, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, I didn't realise that you didn't live near your Mum. I do hope she goes on alright. It's certainly a great worry for you.

    Your card is lovely and what a beautiful tiger he is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card - what a gorgeous picture :-)
    Sorry to hear you MuM is unwell - I hope she gets better really soon. x

    Thank you for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate, Barb and Ike for your kind thoughts. I live over 250 miles away here in Devon and Mum is in Kent. Not easy to get there in a flash - 6 hour drive at the least.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - very striking.

    Thanks for joining us at A Snowflakes Promise.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I hope your mum is now on the mend. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Crafty Time this month. Good luck and we'd love to see you again soon. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen