Followers

Home

Sunday, 31 January 2016

Time to Celebrate - New Home

Hi again and thanks for popping in.
What a day can make - yesterday lovely and sunny and was able to get out
into the garden but this morning heavy rain again.

I hope you are all well and keeping warm.

And a warm welcome to my new followers. :) 

Here is what I was working on yesterday



I have used the Clarity Stamp Wee House
and Wee trees.

I stamped the Wee House in Black Archival inks onto a backing
paper I had in my stash which I had made with watercolour paints. 

Used Acrylic paints to colour in the house, not sure why I chose Pink but it seemed to be
the colour that was needed. 
Then grounded the house onto the page by giving some  Wee hills.

The trees went wrong !!! Inked in the "wrong" green colour too dark

 - so used white acrylic paint over the images,

coloured in again with watercolour green paint and added "blossom"
In fact it has worked quite well in the end. Don't think the picture shows the blossom
so well as it is. 

Made a path to the foreground and added a bit more texture to the image

Added a die Cut sentiment 

New Home 

Mounted onto to a dark blue card stock onto a blue base card stock.

And bingo  A wee New Home Card. 

I hope you like it

Would like to enter it for the following 




2 comments:

  1. What a pretty little scene. A perfect card for a new home. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Pen, love the trees they look good to me :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen