Followers

Home

Saturday, 2 January 2016

Tried something new - Butterfly - sparkle and shine

Morning All

Hope you are well and enjoyed the New Year.

I have been trying something new - Gliding Flakes and Glue !!!

Have you tried them !!!! 

Here is my creation 


I think this photo below shows how much of a sparkle and shine I have on the image.



I used IndigoBlu backing paper 

I used IndigoBlu butterfly stamp and gliding flakes - I did get in a bit of a mess !!! 

However I think it worked. I  used Wink of Stella yellow to colour in the butterfly

Painted with Starlight paint - White Gold - for  the background and "grasses"

Painted in flowers with Cosmic Shimmer Watercolours 


Added a hand made bow from Crafty Ribbons Stash

The on Velum stamped a sentiment from IndigoBlu.


Mounted onto a white card blank which I had coloured blue around the edges. 

Crafty hugs 



I would like to enter for the following 

Challenges 











20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and already a follower!
    Crafty hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and following. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via Marianne - so glad I did! Beautiful card. Wishing you a very happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments and following me.

    Crafty hugs pen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, such a beautiful butterfly.
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great, I cant quite get this technique yet, yours looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card that I bet twinkles so much more in real life, tricky to photograph isn't it.
    Are you hooked on the gilding flakes yet :-)?
    Thank you for joining in with the indigoblu challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love gilding flakes - just need to get to grips with how long to "stamp" image .... before it "glues" to my card.

      x

      Delete
  10. Your card looks great. I have done a bit with gilding flakes but find I get into an awful mess. I'm your new follower. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pen, Congratulations. I've just seen that you won that great Sizzix prize at Allsorts challenge with your pretty card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeou card. Such a lovely sparkle! Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning design and thank you for sharing your lovely crafting with us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge..Hope to see you again soon and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely beautiful - I adore the gilding flakes - they look beautiful - thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card - I adore this big butterfly stamp and you've done a great job with the FlitterGlu and Mega Flake! Good luck and thanks for taking part!
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen