Followers

Home

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Tropical fish


Morning All and thanks for popping in

And a big welcome to my NEW followers :)

Lovely to see you 

Been thinking whether to go into town today or buy on line.
Yes on-line has won. 

Its my Sons 40th Birthday today, seems only like yesterday that he was born
I can remember the time so well
giving birth in a little cottage hospital. 

Are cottage hospitals still around now? 

Progress - and to think back then I had to stay in hospital for 
14 days ! not like that now - so I understand.

Anyway back to my crafting. 

Been waiting to show this card to you and now the day is the day 
here it is. 



I started with a selection of handmade papers



Used Clarity stamps Fish and seaweed, stamping in black archival inks. 




The coloured in with various inks, paints, acrylic paints to make the picture
you can see in this photo how the fish shine in the light


I do hope you and my Son likes the card.


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges







Thanks for popping in and look forward to 
seeing you again.

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous - that is super and I adore your hand-made backgrounds :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Pen with a great background and lovely stamps. I sure your son will love it. Congratulations to him on his 40th Birthday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he will Pen, it's a gorgeous card, I love your colours and the fish images are fabulous. My son will be 45 on the 24th and I just can't believe ow the time has passed so quickly. Happy Birthday to your son when it arrives, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daugther will be 42 this yr though she will kill me for putting it in print!!Lol.Love this fish design on your card.
    thankyou for joining my butterfly blog. hope to see you play along with some of the chllenges. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous card. thanks so much for playing along at Bizzy Becs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paper and great fish Thank you for joining us at Where the Heart is. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen